Deep Thoughts: The Just-Got-Back-to-NY Edition
I just got back to New York and am still in the unstructured do-nothing vacation stage. We'll see how much longer it lasts before I want to kill myself. Or a sibling.
- It's funny how conditioned we are to want things to stay exactly the same -- even stupid things like the background color behind the text on your desktop icons.
- Whatever I choose to do with my life, all I want to do is make enough money to afford a transportation mode other than Greyhound.
- If you throw out clothing you don't wear anymore, then what will you wear to finger paint with your siblings?
- If I'm moving into my dorm in four weeks, there's clearly no reason to unpack my bags.
- Never give a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old a strip of bubble wrap.
- Making the to-do list is half the battle.
- Computers are distractions.