Monday, July 31, 2006

Deep Thoughts: The Just-Got-Back-to-NY Edition

I just got back to New York and am still in the unstructured do-nothing vacation stage. We'll see how much longer it lasts before I want to kill myself. Or a sibling.

  • It's funny how conditioned we are to want things to stay exactly the same -- even stupid things like the background color behind the text on your desktop icons.
  • Whatever I choose to do with my life, all I want to do is make enough money to afford a transportation mode other than Greyhound.
  • If you throw out clothing you don't wear anymore, then what will you wear to finger paint with your siblings?
  • If I'm moving into my dorm in four weeks, there's clearly no reason to unpack my bags.
  • Never give a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old a strip of bubble wrap.
  • Making the to-do list is half the battle.
  • Computers are distractions.

2 Comments:

At 8/1/06, 12:57 PM, Blogger Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka said...

Never give a 24 year old law school student bubble wrap either.

I'm a sucker for the stuff.

 
At 8/2/06, 5:51 AM, Blogger Keren Perles said...

Answer to #3 - A garbage bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home