Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Free Slurpee Day


Tomorrow is July 11th and you know what that means ... free slurpees!

7-Eleven celebrates its "birthday" on 7/11 by distributing free slurpees at select stores. Yum!

No word on whether the 7-Eleven near my dorm participates in this annual celebration. Though according to its own Web site, "Today, most 7-Eleven stores around the world operate 24 hours a day," and unfortunately this one is still open the traditional 7 to 11.

Just wish me luck in getting a free slurpee tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 7/10/06, 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was kinda dissapointed last year when I found out the free only applies to the "sample" sized slurpees.

 
At 7/10/06, 7:04 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

OMG!!!! I didn't know about this! I need to find the nearest 7-11 now! Ooh!

 
At 7/10/06, 8:09 PM, Blogger Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka said...

There's a 7-11 next to my bus stop. I wonder if 8:30 in the morning is too early for a Slurpee.

 
At 7/11/06, 5:05 AM, Blogger Keren Perles said...

Slurpee has arrived! (yesterday)

 
At 7/11/06, 7:03 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

What size is the "sample" size? The smallest one? (I don't care, it's a free Slurpee for goodness sake!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home