Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sleep Schedule, Shifted


Totally below the belt. I firmly believe the best and most important work gets done between at unconventional hours -- like say, between 10 p.m. and 4 a.m.

My sleep schedule at the moment is relatively normal (9-5 job). Last semester, my sleep schedule was completely shifted. Let's just say I regularly went to sleep at about 5 a.m. and I got caffeine headaches around midnight. So sleeping till noon (or close to it) was par for the course.

What good are mornings anyway?

2 Comments:

At 7/10/06, 7:31 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

I had to get on a more normal sleep schedule when I got a real 9-5 job, too. 'Twas quite the annoyance.

 
At 7/12/06, 8:31 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Wow, I think this post sums me up perfectly. Of course, by me, since I have no work and no interest in finishing up my school work, the productive hours are used for blogging...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home