Deep Thoughts: The Sukkot Edition
- That's a picture of me I recently rediscovered looking thoroughly thrilled to be trying on someone's sheitel. It may very well have been the only time I've looked so happy to be wearing a sheitel.
- Having lived in L.A. for the past three years, where seasons are differentiated by 20 degrees at most, I forgot how pretty fall is. I'm enjoying the leaves changing color much more, I think, than I will enjoy the coming winter.
- Greeting your husband who has been away for a week by promptly dropping his cellphone in a cup of coffee is not the best welcome-home greeting. It wasn't even good coffee.
- A refrigerator box with some branches on top makes a relatively good sukkah.
- I'm having a really hard time finding a celadon-colored dress to wear to my sister's wedding in less than a month. This may be the best I can do.