Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'll Take Rats With My morning Coffee Any Day

 
After spending many summers in D.C., I wholeheartedly agree with this rant against the D.C. Metro system and their subtle (?) jab at the NYC subways.
 
"Washington's system may be rat-free, but its subway map also has all the sophistication of Fisher Price." Indeed.
 
And not being able to drink your morning coffee on the Metro seriously stinks.
 
Though, I would note I am skeptical about the pigeon article linked. I often frequent the Far Rockaway a train stop, and I don't think I've ever seen a pigeon take the A train. 

1 Comments:

At 3/3/08, 12:13 PM, Blogger Nephtuli said...

My father is law takes the A train daily from Bayswater to YU and has seen the pigeons on the train, so apparently it does happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home