Monday, March 26, 2007

Mind-Blowing Revelations ... On a Blog

When I recently told a good friend about this blog, she gave me a really big compliment. She told me, "I didn't find out anything new about you from your blog." That's really important to me--that this is not a place, a, where I post really personal, private stuff, or, b, which I use instead of communication with the people I care about.

Apparently, not everyone shares that thought.

I recently very randomly came across the blog of someone I know, and it blew my mind. I don't know him that well, so I guess it makes sense that there are things on the blog that I didn't know, but there were a lot of really personal things that both changed some of my perspectives on him and forced me to realize he has his own problems and also a few one or two not-so-flattering things about me. (I won't lie, there are one or two unflattering things about him on my blog, too, but he'd have a harder time finding this blog, I think. I hope.)

This was not a healthy thing for me to find, I'll tell you that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home