Thursday, March 22, 2007

Toilet Paper, Toilet Paper Everywhere

I believe in being environmentally friendly. Really I do. But there are some things that I just would not give up for the environment. I have my limits. Limits like toilet paper. I'll try to recycle. I understand (though probably won't try) eating organic. But give up toilet paper in the interest of not having an impact on the environment like this family? No. Way.

Though I would note that I made sure to inform my mother that her alma mater--Stern/YU--fared none too well in this grading of universities on the basis of environmental friendliness. They got a D- She always makes sure to let me know when ever she reads anything negative about Columbia, so I thought I'd return the favor. She thought it was sweet.

I should perhaps contact that toilet paper-free family and see if they have any toilet paper left over from their previous lives of gluttony that they would want to donate. I have standing plans to TP a certain student newspaper office.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home