Thursday, January 12, 2006

The iPod Meme: Better Late Than Never, Right?

Ok, Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka tagged me for the iPod meme like a hundred years ago and I was totally delinquent, but here it is:

  1. The Animal Song Savage Garden
  2. Bring Him Home Les Mis
  3. Finale Wicked
  4. I should Tell You Rent
  5. Minyan Man Shlock Rock
  6. My Beloved Monster Eels
  7. Two Beds and a Coffee Machine Savage Garden
  8. Ein Mayim Blue Fringe
  9. Shades of Grey Billy Joel
  10. Shiur Rav Ginsburg
  11. Prelude, Book 1, 5 Debussy
  12. Eishet Chayil HS CD
  13. We're Gonna Rock Around the Clock Bill Haley
  14. Supercallousmeanandnastyrightwinglegislation Capitol Steps
  15. Lala (I have a good excuse for this one, really) Ashlee Simpson

8 Comments:

At 1/12/06, 2:34 PM, Anonymous J said...

My god thats messed up. It looks like a combination of something I would listen to from 4th-8th grade, thrown in with a gay guys Ipod.

 
At 1/12/06, 2:41 PM, Blogger Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/12/06, 2:42 PM, Blogger Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka said...

That is one wierd mix...

 
At 1/12/06, 3:00 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Hey J! Sometime in 4th grade when you were listening to this music, didn't you learn not to say mean things?

And I really like Broadway soundtracks. And I have a really good reason for the Ashlee Simpson (it's sentimental, just trust me on this). And yes it's weird, but it's not childish or gay. I hope...

 
At 1/12/06, 4:25 PM, Blogger FrumGirl said...

why are you apologizing for having Ashlee Simpson on your Ipod? I happen to like some of her songs.

 
At 1/14/06, 4:25 PM, Blogger Devorah said...

Shmev, I love you despite your musical taste. Nuf said

 
At 1/15/06, 2:44 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hmm...quite the interesting mix.
I like Ashlee Simpson best of all you mentioned. As FrumGirl said--no excuse necessary.

 
At 9/30/08, 10:45 PM, Blogger Andreya said...

Hi Nice Blog .If you fast forward through your playlist, Ipod batteries will need to fill its cache more frequently, thus accessing the hard drive more often and using more power. This will decrease overall battery life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home