Thursday, January 12, 2006

The iPod Meme: Better Late Than Never, Right?

Ok, Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka tagged me for the iPod meme like a hundred years ago and I was totally delinquent, but here it is:

  1. The Animal Song Savage Garden
  2. Bring Him Home Les Mis
  3. Finale Wicked
  4. I should Tell You Rent
  5. Minyan Man Shlock Rock
  6. My Beloved Monster Eels
  7. Two Beds and a Coffee Machine Savage Garden
  8. Ein Mayim Blue Fringe
  9. Shades of Grey Billy Joel
  10. Shiur Rav Ginsburg
  11. Prelude, Book 1, 5 Debussy
  12. Eishet Chayil HS CD
  13. We're Gonna Rock Around the Clock Bill Haley
  14. Supercallousmeanandnastyrightwinglegislation Capitol Steps
  15. Lala (I have a good excuse for this one, really) Ashlee Simpson

7 Comments:

At 1/12/06, 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god thats messed up. It looks like a combination of something I would listen to from 4th-8th grade, thrown in with a gay guys Ipod.

 
At 1/12/06, 2:41 PM, Blogger Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/12/06, 2:42 PM, Blogger Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka said...

That is one wierd mix...

 
At 1/12/06, 3:00 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Hey J! Sometime in 4th grade when you were listening to this music, didn't you learn not to say mean things?

And I really like Broadway soundtracks. And I have a really good reason for the Ashlee Simpson (it's sentimental, just trust me on this). And yes it's weird, but it's not childish or gay. I hope...

 
At 1/12/06, 4:25 PM, Blogger FrumGirl said...

why are you apologizing for having Ashlee Simpson on your Ipod? I happen to like some of her songs.

 
At 1/14/06, 4:25 PM, Blogger Devorah said...

Shmev, I love you despite your musical taste. Nuf said

 
At 1/15/06, 2:44 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hmm...quite the interesting mix.
I like Ashlee Simpson best of all you mentioned. As FrumGirl said--no excuse necessary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home