Wednesday, December 21, 2005

As if I Don't Waste Enough Time Blogging

I've been suckered into joining Facebook. I had resisted for two years, but I took my last final yesterday and then ended my two-year anti-Facebook campaign. And promptly wasted a lot of time.

But I am determined to friend (yes, it has become a verb) every one I know between now and like next week and then ignore Facebook for ever after.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Oh, and if you know who I really am (legitimately), feel free to friend me ;)

2 Comments:

At 12/21/05, 7:24 PM, Blogger TRW said...

Done! ;)

 
At 12/25/05, 7:00 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I never really got the facebooking thing. (But, yeah, I'm on it.) It's the most two dimensional social world ever. At least blogging gives me a sense of somebody's life. Facebook was just a competition to see who had more friends...and then what?

Although, I'll admit the new photo gallery tagging is teh hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home