Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Caffeine Bible

I found an excellent reference guide for the upcoming weeks of finals-studying, paper-writing, and sleep-deprivation. I'm personally partial to coffee, but this opens new possibilities. (And there's a new Red Bull vending machine in my dorm.)

Though the fact that many of the new energy drinks have a disclaimer that says they are "not recommended for children, pregnant women or people sensitive to caffeine" is slightly disturbing. Good thing I don't fall into any of those categories.

Let the caffeine swigging begin.

4 Comments:

At 11/23/05, 4:25 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Is Red Bull kosher?

Coffee's still in the lead and there's nothing like a nice hot cup of coffee on blustery days like today...I'll stick with the coffee over the man-made scary stuff, thanks.

Good luck!

 
At 11/23/05, 4:46 PM, Blogger Karl said...

Of course Red Bull is Kosher (well it is around here).
It gives you wings!

Seems like coffee/caffeine is a fuel for anyone!

 
At 11/25/05, 8:19 AM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Frum Single, I am not a slave to my professor, I am a slave to my own ego, which desperately wants an A and won't be satisfied if I don't do whatever it takes to get it.

Trust me, I would have the exact same attitude were I in Stern or Tourro or Queens. And you knw what? I'd work hard in all those places as well.

And yes, Red Bull is kosher, though in my defense I've never sunk so low as to need it yet. I think that's a good thing, right?

 
At 12/3/05, 6:13 PM, Blogger Devorah said...

Just wanted to let you know my away message had linked to this photo so all my law school buds can learn from it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home