Tuesday, November 22, 2005

An Excused Absence From Blogger?

Dear Blog Readers,
My room is a mess. Sleep has become something that only happens sometimes. I have long papers to write which I haven't even thought about. There are like 15 copies of newspapers littering my floor. I can't remember the last time (barring Shabbos) when I had a real meal that consisted of more than some pre-packaged gunk that went straight from the freezer to the toaster oven to my mouth. I haven't bothered looking decent in a very long time--makeup, what's that? I'm confused and stressed out and tired. Oh yeah, and finals are approaching. So, I will post when I want to, when I can, and when I need a procrastination method. I'm sorry to leave you all in a lurch without your daily dose of Eli7, but you know how it is.
All my love,
Eli7

2 Comments:

At 11/22/05, 3:26 PM, Blogger Keren Perles said...

Yipes. Hatzlacha, m'dear...

We'll be waiting when you return!

 
At 11/23/05, 11:27 AM, Blogger Karl said...

But somehow, you still found time to write this!
Good Luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home