Friday, August 05, 2005

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To

Did you ever wonder what would happen if after you were totally packed and exhausted and ready to go with way more luggage than you planned on having, you went to zip your bag - your favorite bag, your bag that had the bulk of your clothing in it - and the zipper broke?

Well, suffice it to say I figured out the answer. You cry, and then you cry some more, and then you dump everything out and start all over agian and shlep tons of stuff in tons of bags, but you survive.

7 Comments:

At 8/5/05, 9:38 AM, Blogger Nephtuli said...

Yeah that would suck, but I can't imagine crying about it.

 
At 8/5/05, 11:21 AM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Well, Nephtuli, maybe that's cuz you're not a girl - and I am not generally a cryer, but there is something so supremely frustrating about having it all ready and then having everything messed up... But I am ok now, in case you were wondering.

 
At 8/5/05, 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls reserve the right to cry at any time, for any reason.

 
At 8/8/05, 9:17 AM, Blogger TRK said...

we guys aren't allowed to cry, that's what really sucks, we have to pretend to be all brave and macho. Bah!

 
At 8/8/05, 10:39 AM, Blogger Nephtuli said...

Good to hear you made it back with your sanity intact. :-)

But from my point of view crying is cheating.

 
At 8/8/05, 12:06 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Nephtuli, why is crying cheating? I had a good cry, felt sorry for myself for a couple of minutes, and then got up and pulled myself together and got done what needed to get done. So, how was I cheating?

I'm with Essie and Bleemy on the fact that girls should always be allowed to cry, and TRK, guys should have that right too. I hereby bestow it.

 
At 8/8/05, 12:41 PM, Blogger Nephtuli said...

I should of put the smiley after the crying part. I'm amend my statement: Crying is cheating when used in the context of an argument with a guy because he cannot properly respond and is forced to accede.

Crying, in a neutral context, is not cheating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home