Friday, July 29, 2005

A Few of my Favorite (and Not-So Favorite) Things

I've been tagged by NormalJew to list my top 10 turn-ons and turn-offs, so here they are with slightly edited categories (I wonder what it says about me that it's far easier for me to think of my least favorite things than my favorite things):

Top 10 Things I Love:
Good debate
People who care
Smart people
The Gap
Beautiful shoes
College
Torah
Truth
Trivial Pursuit
Flip flops

Top 10 Things That Really Bug Me:
Insincere people
Stupid people
Indifferent people
Women who wear their pants/skirt low to show off their underwear
Bad grammar
BS
Smoking
Frizzy hair
Propaganda
People who assume that I go to Barnard, not Columbia

2 Comments:

At 7/29/05, 7:57 AM, Blogger Eli7 said...

C'mon, who needs other games when you have Trivial Pursuit? ;)
(Though Set, Phase 10, and Taboo are also all favorites.)

 
At 7/29/05, 9:07 AM, Blogger TRW said...

Fascinating combinations...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home