Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Life Is, Well, Complicated

"Because getting your dreams, it's strange but it seems, is a little, well, complicated."

Deep thought of the day: Life doesn't always turn out how you want it to. Sometimes you have to just have a good cry and then move on.

I know, I know, I'm being cryptic, but this is my blog, so deal with it. And come on, I do sound like a sagely philosophy student who has been writing papers for too long, don't I? C'mon admit it.

(And yes, I will probably eventually quote the entire Wicked soundtrack. Sue me.)

3 Comments:

At 4/19/05, 9:03 PM, Blogger Nephtuli said...

A Jewish girl majoring in Philosophy? Didn't your seminary tell you to go into teaching? :-)

 
At 4/20/05, 7:49 AM, Blogger TRW said...

Sue me? That's Guys and Dolls...;)
And yes, the Wicked soundtrack does have a very accurate way of portraying life in a lot of cases...as a history major, I particularly like "where I come from, we believe a lot of things that aren't true...we call it..history."
And For Good is beyond beautiful.

 
At 4/20/05, 12:42 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Well, I'm actually majoring in political theory, is that any better?

And I love the Wicked soundtrack and have quoted it so many times on this blog, I doubt if I could count them if I tried. And yes, "For Good" is beyond beautiful :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home