Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Highest Form of Shopping: Buying Shoes

“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world."

That would be shoes in plural. Because this quasi-JAP cannot resist the warm weather and Old Navy's two for $5 flip flop deal. Times two. That would be four pairs of flip flops in one trip to Old Navy. I would try to defend myself by arguing that they're pretty and now I can color coordinate with all my shirts and headbands, but somehow I'm not sure how great a defense that would be. So sue me. I'll have to buy a new pair of shoes for court...

(My new favorite Web site. Well, not quite. But almost.)

3 Comments:

At 4/11/05, 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, I don't know many people who have four pairs of flip flops total, let alone someone who buys four pairs in one shopping trip. I guess I don't hang out with enough JAPS. You really are crazy. But I'll have pity and won't sue.

 
At 4/11/05, 6:58 PM, Blogger Devorah said...

Anon -
Back off bud. Mocking Eli7 is my territory. Besides, you've obviously never met a any *real* 5-towns gals if you think 4 pairs is bad....

 
At 4/11/05, 7:09 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Thank you Devorah for the defense!

And if you think four pairs of flip flops in one shot is bad, I know people who will buy four pairs of designer shoes in one trip without so much as blinking an eye. I have met more than my share of "real Five Towns gals," thank you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home