Thursday, April 14, 2005

Christians Get Here-Come-Pesach Blues

Well, you would too if you were doing Pesach cleaning (which maybe some of you are).

So, I walked into my suite which looked slightly cleaner than usual (read: not absolutely, sickeningly disgusting) and found a note on the table, which said:

"Dear Eli7's Suite,
[ed. note: Fine, so it didn't actually say that, but I'm not telling you where I live.]
We hope you enjoy your newly cleaned suite.
Courtesy of the Intervasrsity Christian Fellowship."

There was some more, including a New Testament quote, but that was basically the gist of the letter. A letter which I find particularly funny because this means that that a Christian group essentialy cleaned my suite for Pesach. Odd.

5 Comments:

At 4/15/05, 6:17 AM, Blogger TRW said...

Did they know that you're a Jewish suite?

 
At 4/15/05, 7:50 AM, Blogger Eli7 said...

TRW, I don't know. But we do have a sign that says "Mazal Tov" on our door (I know, I know, I don't go to Stern...) so you'd think it wold be at least slightly obvious. You'd think...

 
At 4/15/05, 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you share a suite with another frum girl?

 
At 4/17/05, 7:22 AM, Blogger Eli7 said...

I share a suite with more than one frum girl. It's a good thing.

 
At 4/17/05, 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, sounds like a good thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home