Thursday, June 03, 2010

Roommate Rant, Part 571 (Or Something)

Dear Roommate,

You have gall to tell me that I have not tried very hard to get along when you can't manage to pay rent on time or take care of talking to the landlady when you say you will (which results in my getting yelled at by the landlady); and when your coffeepot is growing mold on the kitchen counter and you recently cranked the heat up to 88 over night to dry your sweater; and when I have repeatedly peeled your used contact lenses off the floor and thrown out your used earplugs that I found on the dining room table; and when I have scrubbed the paint from your arts and crafts projects off the counter, the table, the floor, the fridge, the trash can, and pretty much every other possible surface in the apartment.

But I am the one who has not tried hard enough to get along?

Love,
Eli7

P.S. Also, I like using serial semicolons.

P.P.S. I really needed to get that off my chest, though part of me wants to send this as is to said roommate. I'll be back to regular blogging (though blogging about my awful roommates, alas, has become relatively normal blogging for me) soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home