Sunday, May 09, 2010

Flip-Flops, Friends, and 1 a.m. Grocery Shopping



So, I have the best friends in the world. This is a flip-flop hanger. It may have been designed with me in mind. A friend sent it to me recently. Those are some of my favorite flip-flops now on display in my bedroom. Yeah, that's pretty much all I've got to say for now. I wanted to find a witty shoe or flip-flop quote, but it's 2:30 in the morning, and I lost my car in a parking lot tonight and then went to the grocery store only to find out that the previously 24-hour supermarket is not 24 hours anymore. And grocery shopping at 6 a.m. is supremely less satisfying than grocery shopping at 1 a.m. Or so I'm guessing. I've never grocery shopped at 6 a.m. except maybe after an all-nighter, which doesn't really count.

1 Comments:

At 5/25/10, 7:47 AM, Anonymous inspired said...

Never seen a flip-flop hanger before, but it's a cute invention!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home