Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Deep Thoughts: The Inhaling Cleaning Products Edition

  • In about a week, I have developed a deep, deep hatred for a capella music, and I am really sad that sefira is interfering with my Glee watching.
  • Overheard in the coffee shop: "My Starbucks name is Norm." (Also, free coffee at Starbucks if you bring in your own mug on April 15th!)
  • I love how L.A. people, like people of the better coast, say, "The weather is getting nice now." Except the weather has been nice here. Perpetually. This is L.A. A temperature hike of 10 degrees is very different than a temperature hike of 60 degrees. Which brings me to my new favorite quote: "When it's 100 degrees in New York, it's 72 in Los Angeles. When it's 30 degrees in New York, in Los Angeles it's still 72. However, there are 6 million interesting people in New York, and only 72 in Los Angeles."
  • Question of the day: Will two hours of cleaning and $20 worth of cleaning products and a borrowed air purifier get rid of a non-existent smell so I can escape this apartment?
  • A gchat conversation with a friend: Me: I am pretty sure I have inhaled an unsafe amount of cleaning products. Friend: I doubt the chemicals are worse than all the junk food and Diet Coke you put into your body, so don't worry about it.
  • What should I buy with the $10 Amazon gift card I got for filling out a survey for my car insurance company? I was thinking one of those back massagers that go on the back of a chair, but most of the cheap ones are designed for cars and, well, I don't really think it would be safe for me to drive and get a back massage at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home