Thursday, April 08, 2010

Just a Note to Say I'm Still Alive

This is just a note to let you know I have not dropped off the face of the Earth. I was busy seeing friends and family and cherry blossoms (!) in The City and our nation's capital over Pesach and am now back on the lesser (and not even warmer anymore) coast, trying (mostly unsuccessfully) to fight exhaustion and get back to work, all while trying to convince the girl who was going to take over my lease so I could escape the roommates from hell that my apartment does not have a "pungent trashy smell" and while trying to avoid the siren call of all the good (non-chametz she'avar alav haPesach) stuff to be found at Target (even without being allowed to buy leavened foodstuffs, I pretty much walk in there and instantaneously lower my bank account).

Re-reading that sentence induces further exhaustion. And the need for a grammar book. Anyhow, I'll be back to regularly blogging sometime soon (read: just as soon as an intense desire to procrastinate hits) but just wanted to let you know that my two-week hiatus does not mean I am dead or anything.


PSA: My information on Target seems to have been faulty (though gotten from a legitimate source). The Star K, among others, says that you can buy chametz from Target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home