Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Decisions, or Lack Thereof

"'Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little--well--complicated
There's a kind of a sort of: cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed."

(Yeah, yeah, I know this is the second post in a row in which I quote something else and say nothing new, but I'm, well, overwhelmed. And have nothing intelligent to say. I could regale y'all with my thoughts on college-branded Crocs [unacceptable] or tell you that if one more person tells me newsrooms won't exist in five years I might single-handedly strangle them. But, um, barring that, I will leave you with quotes for now.)

2 Comments:

At 4/1/09, 5:42 AM, Blogger K said...

imagine how it feels to think that as you go to work in one, future brilliance on their management aside.

 
At 4/2/09, 4:12 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

If we're having a quote party, here's another one for good measure:

"Anything can be achieved in small, deliberate steps. But there are times you need the courage to take a great leap; you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." ~David Lloyd George

 

Post a Comment

<< Home