Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Deep Thoughts: The Depression Edition

Actually, there are no thoughts here. Just depressing links. Read at your own risk.
  • Georgetown Law takes plagiarists and fabricators because why should we even pretend that lawyers are truthful?
  • Web site that compiles Interviews with the "Overeducated. Underemployed," which at least some of the time means unemployed and all of the time means people who graduated from good liberal arts colleges the year after I did.
  • The closing of a newspaper. "We will scatter. And all that will be left are the stories we have told, captured on microfilm or in digital archives, devices unimaginable in those first days." (This is old news in that it happened last week, but their current home page is so sad and their final edition is making me tear. At my desk. Luckily, I work at a place where people would understand if I told them why my eyes are tearing.)
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home