Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's All About Me

I've been tagged for the A-Z meme, and since it's far more exciting than writing my paper, here it is:

Accent: A slight Long Island accent mixed with a slight New York accent.

Booze: Nope.

Chore I hate: Dishes.

Dogs/Cats: Yuck. Animals belong outside.

Essential Electronics: Computer, cell phone, iPod.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Clinique's Happy.

Gold and Silver: Silver mostly.

Hometown: Five Towns.

Insomnia: I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Job Title: Pretentious Ivy League student, slave to a daily newspaper.

Kids: Eventually, I hope.

Living Arrangements: Dorm.

Most Admired Trait: Level-headedness.

Number of Sexual Partners: Ummm ... zero.

Overnight Hospital Stays: None.

Phobias: Failure.

Quote: "To imagine a heaven and then not to dream of it but to demand it."

Religion: Jewish.

Siblings: Yes, I have them.

Time I usually wake up: Probably later than you do.

Unusual Talent: Copy editing skills.

Vegtable I Refuse to Eat: Brussel sprouts.

Worst Habit: Judgemental.

X-Rays: When I broke my arm, at age 12, the day after my bat mitzvah.

Yummy Foods I make: Taco salad.

Zodiac Sign: Virgo.

2 Comments:

At 4/23/06, 5:46 PM, Blogger Lichvod Shabbat Kodesh said...

Worst Habit: I think you are a little bit too judgmental about yourself.
It is important to have opinions about many things, but that does not make you judgemental, at least in a negative sense. As long as you avoid prejudice, your judgment of the world around you can be your most important asset.

 
At 4/27/06, 6:16 PM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I did the meme thing to, check out my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home