Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mazal Tov, Minus the Cliches

I have postponed writing this post for two reasons: 1, umm time and 2, because I'm not exactly sure how to write this. This is a mazal tov post to a friend who is really, really, really special to me. And I could write a whole post about how friends are so important and how she's so awesome and how I love her and am so, so, so happy for her, insert your own cliche here, yada, yada, yada.

But that wouldn't really do her any justice. And I spend a good part of my life telling my staffers that they should avoid cliches in print, so...

This place is reserved for a certain special someone whom I love dearly who got engaged last week. I think she knows how I feel about her and I think she knows how much I love her and that is all. Mazal tov.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home