Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Dirty Laundry ... Literally

OK, just for the record, I love many, many things about secular college. In fact, I am writing a paper about how my parents were evil for not letting me apply to Columbia early decision (I am serious). However, doing my laundry here is not one of those things.

Something about sorting my dirty, smelly clothing (including undergarments) in front of a whole array of semi-acquaintances just doesn't get me. Oh well, at least my clothing is clean now.

2 Comments:

At 3/10/06, 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with secular college? You should be thanking Hashem that your parents were well off enough to have your own washer and dryer and not have to go to the laundromat with the rest of the hoi polloi!

 
At 3/12/06, 3:49 PM, Blogger bamidbarminbar said...

Eli7, take pride in your undergarments! If you don't someone else will and that's no good if you're shomer negiah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home