Monday, September 12, 2005

Just a Lil Note to Let You Know I'm Alive

I know I've been blog delinquent lately, so this is just a note to let y'all know I'm alive and will return soon.

Starting school has been just a little stressful and I haven't had time to think of anything really interesting to post. So unless you want this blog to turn into "Travails of Eli7 in Music Hum and Chinese Politics," I figured I might wait till I'm settled into school.

But the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter, and hopefully I will finalize my class schedule today, and I will return to enlightening you with my brilliant posts.

2 Comments:

At 9/12/05, 9:53 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Finally, the day we've been waiting for since last Tuesday!

Good luck, hope you get all your classes!

 
At 1/14/06, 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Super work performed. Top PAGE, further so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home