Sunday, September 04, 2005

Eli7's Last Supper and Beautiful Harlem Dorm

My Dad: What do you want for your last supper? I mean, the last real meal you have before you move into your dorm... (Where I will be eating noodles and veggie burgers for an entire year.)

Packing is the bane of my existence. I'm moving into my dorm tomorrow and am about half packed. There is food and clothing and bedding and furniture all over my house which need to get to my dorm room on Harlem, ahem, Morningside Heights, and if my mother doesn't kill me for leaving stuff all over the place before tomorrow morning, it will miraculously - through the sweat and blood of my brother, mostly - be transplanted into my lovely dorm room.

Wish me luck, I'll need it.

2 Comments:

At 9/4/05, 10:37 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Ah, the piles of things scattered about the house. Thankfully my parents were understanding, hope your Mom is, too!

My last supper was prime steak at my first cousin's wedding tonight...what was yours?

Good luck packing, driving, unpacking, and settling in! May it be the beginning of a very successful, productive, and fun year.

 
At 9/4/05, 10:38 PM, Blogger Michael said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home