Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Happy First Day of School

Me: When do you start school?
My lil sis: (In a somewhat grumpy voice,) On Thursday.
Me: Oh, I start on Tuesday. Who's excited for school?
My lil sis: Well, you are.

School has officially begun. I have had my first cup of coffee and my first class (both of which were excellent), I have waved hello to good 'ol Alma Mater and unpacked most of my stuff, my walls are mostly decorated and my schedule (though tentative) is printed out. I look forward to an awesome semester of learning and education and all things good. Yay for school! (Ok, so I'm a lil weird that way...)

2 Comments:

At 9/6/05, 11:49 AM, Blogger Nephtuli said...

You will not feel the same way when you start law school. Enjoy it while you can. :-)

 
At 9/6/05, 7:40 PM, Blogger Michael said...

My schedule at the beginning of a given semester, at least for me, was NEVER the way my schedule was at the end of that semester. That's part of what makes the beginning so frustrating. But if you're expecting it, it's bearable, if not exciting...though it seems like you're excited already.
Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home