Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Californians Are Weak

It has been in the 50s and 60s this past week in San Diego. That's cold enough that I have, admittedly, pulled out my boots and sweaters. But. I fully admit that it's not really cold. I mean, it can't snow. You can't get frostbite. There's no reason to wear Uggs or a down coat. I lived in Wisconsin for a year. Puh-lease.

This is my dog:

 He is a siberian husky. People keep on telling me that he must be right at home in this freezing San Diego weather. False. He is not at home in this weather. Because you know what they call this type of weather in Siberia? Summer.

OK, that last part might not be true. Also, we got him in Chula Vista, not in Siberia. But still.


4 Comments:

At 12/10/13, 4:48 PM, Blogger Lost and Found said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Now my lifelong dream (that I worked forever on to rid myself of) to own a dog has come back... Oh no... So impractical and yet soooo appealing...

I'm fine with the weather being in the 50s, but considering it summer? mmmmmm... yummy..

 
At 12/21/13, 4:00 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

I totally agree that Californians are wimps when it comes to weather. I still remember cracking up when I was talking to a friend in high school and she complained it was SO COLD because it was in the 60's. And I was just like, "We had a high of 42 degrees where I live today. You don't know what cold is."

Also, your dog is gorgeous!

 
At 12/22/13, 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dog! However, we californians are not "weak", we simply dont know better. Its like east coast people saying that 70 degrees is beautiful weather. They simply dont know what nice weather really is.

 
At 12/18/17, 4:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Life-time Replacement is something which you barely find, as you Buy facebook reviews. Only a few excellent suppliers are offering this. buy facebook 5 star rating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home