Monday, November 25, 2013

Menorah Seasonal Confusion

All our stuff, including our menorah, is currently in storage after our latest move, so I spent some time looking for menorahs instead of writing my dissertation. This probably wasn't the best use of my time, but that's neither here nor there. We didn't find one we liked enough to buy, so we're using a cheap-y tin menorah this year, but here are some highlights from my fruitless menorah search:





I like Christmas and all (I really do—it makes me a terrible Jew, I know, but the lights are so pretty and the candy is so delicious), but this might be pushing it a little too far.









Shoes. Another thing I really like. But also something that probably doesn't belong on your menorah.












Nothing wrong with pomegranates, but what the heck do they have to do with Chanukah? Rosh Hashana was a while back.










Um, what? Goldilocks and the Three Bears eat latkes?







I guess I'd maybe get this if you got married on Chanukah. Maybe. But should my menorah remind me that I'm married? Because specifically at this time of year I might forget?

3 Comments:

At 7/18/17, 10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you are using this system conscientiously, all this and also much a lot more can be in you cat. usa facebook likes

 
At 8/12/19, 5:38 AM, Anonymous Instagram Features said...

The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

 
At 8/12/19, 5:41 AM, Anonymous Facebook Fan Page said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home