Saturday, December 13, 2008

Boys Are Stupid, Part 'I've Lost Count'

Proofs for the title (or things I've heard from boys on dates--with the exception of the one that didn't get to a date):


  • "Did you ever tell your parents to stop having kids?"
  • "Do you think your parents were irresponsible for having so many children?" [Same guy, for what it's worth.]
  • "I don't think secular studies have any value." [Really? And you decided to go out with a girl who went to Columbia just for kicks?]
  • "Actually, I don't think we're a good match." [After one phone conversation.]
  • "I mean, boys don't really need rabbis as much as girls because boys can just look up the halacha in the Shulchan Aruch." [I can use a Shulchan Aruch, too, thank you.]
  • "So, I took a few minutes to look at the publication that you work for, but then I decided it was a waste of time." 
QED.

2 Comments:

At 12/13/08, 9:36 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

Sigh...dear God.....

 
At 12/25/08, 3:41 PM, Blogger Shira said...

Wow!
It's good to keep a log of all these brilliant comments, one day you can look back and laugh. Now you should just slash their tires and laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home