Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Welcome to My Life

In which I discover that stress and coffee should be mixed carefully. Not that I didn't know that already, but I have reached all new levels of stress in the past two days. 

Contemplating ripping out all my hair (because being bald might make me less stressed about other things) or making national news so that the campus newspaper has to mention my year and my campus-newspaper affiliation when discussing national news or finding people with whom to do "secret nondenominational solstice-related holiday authority figure" or single-handedly saving the newspaper industry. Right, there's that.

1 Comments:

At 12/12/08, 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy...I already could have told you that too much stress and too much coffee will not a happy (less-stressed) Eli7 make.

(((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home