Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Deep Thoughts: The Highly Caffienated Edition


  • I'm not sure what I feel about calling the above image art, but I like it. In that it's colorful and coffee-related.
  • Note to self: Even though I managed to write every paper I had last semester between the hours of 4 a.m. and 7 a.m. and even though I managed to do very well, it is probably not a good plan to try for a repeat performance this semester.
  • I am a little bit excited and a little bit scared and trying--unsuccessfully--not to think about it and not to speculate. Do. Not. Speculate.
  • I can't get my LSAT score because I didn't submit a rabbi's note saying I'm Sabbath observant. Maybe I'll keep it that way. What I don't know can't hurt me.
  • Things I cannot wait for: spring break, warm weather.
  • Things I can wait for: graduation (especially because our Class Day speaker is Matthew Fox--so not exciting)
  • I need boots or leggings or knee socks or something to cover my legs so I don't die of frostbite. Shopping trip?
  • You know it's bad when I'm cleaning my room to procrastinate from studying.
  • Also, just by the way, FunTak melts. And it's gross--and unfortunate for the very many things hanging on my walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home