Tuesday, July 26, 2005

One of Those Days...

"I am a rock,
I am an island ...
And a rock feels no pain;
And an island never cries."

Ever have one of those days when nothing goes right and the world looks bleak despite the bright sunshine, and you feel ugly despite your pretty shoes, and everything good seems far away, and you're sad and upset and depressed and frustrated with everything and everyone, but most of all with yourself? Ever have one of those days when you just wanna curl up in your bed and and read sad poetry (or whatever your equivalent is) and cry till you fall asleep?

Yup, that would be today in the life of Eli7.

3 Comments:

At 7/26/05, 12:01 PM, Blogger TRW said...

Ow. Dunno if I could do anything to help, but you're next on line for an interview!

1) What was the happiest day of your life thus far? Why?

2) What is the kindest thing that anyone ever said to you?

3) How many people could you look in the eye and tell them that you love them? (Yes, I want a number)

4) If you could have anything, but only one thing, without trying, what would you choose?

5) What is your ultimate, long-term goal? Are you working toward it right now?

Now the rules again:

1) Leave me a comment saying "interview me please."

2)I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as above)

3)You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.

4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.

 
At 7/26/05, 1:18 PM, Blogger EN said...

Awwwww. I hope you feel better.

 
At 7/26/05, 1:35 PM, Blogger smb said...

hang in there, I hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home