Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Devil Wears Three-Inch Stilettos

My friend is convinced that pointy-toed stilettos were created by a man who didn't know anatomy, because there is no way women would have subjected themselves to such torture, and they clearly weren't made by somone who knows anything about the shape of feet.

If you catch me off-guard in my pointy high-heeled boots, I might tell you they were created by the devil.

And now, Life-of-Rubin linked to this article about high heels causing mental disorders.

But you know what? I am short. And shoes are pretty. And really that's all there is to it. And you know what else? If slight discomfort in my feet makes me feel pretty, then maybe it's worth it. Plus, sometimes you just need to be taller than your 13-year-old sister.

So, Nine West and BCBG and Steve Madden can keep on making those shoes, because I'm still buying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home