Saturday, October 29, 2011

עוֹד ישמע בּערי יהוּדה וּבחצוֹת ירוּשלים קוֹל שׂשׂוֹן וקוֹל שׂמחה


“Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.”


Mazal tovs are in order. (And this is probably also a good explanation of why I've been less present on my blog lately—though yom tov and schoolwork are the other, less exciting, culprits.)

I show a picture of the ring mostly because my fiance (fiance!), let's call him Doc, did such an amazing job on it. 

I'll resume regular blogging, well, eventually...

4 Comments:

At 10/30/11, 12:03 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

yay!!! :)

 
At 10/30/11, 8:40 PM, Blogger dd said...

mazal tov from a 1st time and long time

 
At 11/3/11, 9:35 PM, Blogger bopbeeboop said...

mazal tov mazal tov mazal tov! and the ring is absolutely totally fabulous!!! are there colored stones on there??

 
At 11/4/11, 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazal tov! I've been reading your blog for a few years and really enjoy it. So happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home