Monday, September 26, 2011

Deep Thoughts: The Toilet Paper Bandit Edition

  • You know what's not fun? Getting to school at 6 a.m. You know what could make that worse? Lack of toilet paper in all the bathrooms (at least on my floor). The rolls were gone, too, which leads me to believe that some undergrads thought it was a bright and original idea to TP something this weekend. Sigh.
  • I am allergic to some element of my eye makeup (moisturizer, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara—take your pick) but am unwilling to stop wearing eye makeup for long enough to let my poor, battered eyelids heal and then to figure out which product I am actually allergic to. You know what's going to make this problem even better (and by better, I mean, terrible)? Wearing the same makeup for three days in a row for three consecutive three-day yom tovs. Woohoo.
  • I had to tape my freezer shut so that I can ensure it won't pop open with all my frozen Rosh Hashana goodies. Hopefully, my roommate won't need anything from the freezer in the next few days.
  • If I am wearing boots today, not so much because it's cold but because of shaving concerns, do I mark it as my personal beginning of fall or do I chalk it up to turning into an L.A.-er who will wear boots at weather-inappropriate times?

3 Comments:

At 10/24/11, 10:23 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

the rh goodies were worth the taped freezer ;)

 
At 10/25/11, 4:05 PM, Anonymous Z said...

They really were delicious. Trolling through old posts, weren't you.

 
At 10/30/11, 12:04 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

haha, had a fair idea of the general timing

but i'll keep it a secret... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home