Monday, August 29, 2011

Deep Thoughts: The Smurfberry Edition

  • Today in Walgreen's, I found blue smurfberry animal crackers. Now, aside from the fact that blue animal crackers look disgusting (they were a drab light blue), Smurfs are not animals and therefore Smurf-shaped animal crackers are not animal crackers. Am I missing something here?
  • Who would have thought that the first state border I'd ever drive across would be the Colorado-Nebraska border? Heck, I didn't even know until yesterday that those two states have a border.
  • Unsolved mystery: Why does a Walgreen's employee (it was a very eventful trip to Walgreen's) have a BMW? Couldn't she pawn the BMW and then not have to work at Walgreen's?
  • I don't have to buy nearly enough books for school this semester, which I recognize is nice in the saving money department but is also a bummer because classes are good excuses to add books to my bookshelf, which is always a good thing. Because how else am I going to fill a home library one day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home