Friday, February 25, 2011

Adult Mutant Ninja Turtles: Heroes in a Cubicle


OK, yes, I should be doing research right now (story of my life) or cleaning my kitchen (which is a disaster because I started baking last night at 11:30 and my roommate is away for the weekend so I didn't feel as pressed to clean it up right away) or cleaning my room (which is a disaster because I've been stressed and is so bad I've been avoiding doing anything in it but sleeping) or figuring out my life (something I always need to be doing). 

But, instead, in my procrastination efforts, I found the image above, which you can get on a T-shirt here. My sister was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles watcher (while I watched My Little Pony or somesuch), but this is sort of awesome. 

Ok, back to work. Or other forms of procrastination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home