Sunday, January 30, 2011

Deep Thoughts: The New Shoes & Stress Baking Edition

  • Dating is exhausting.
  • Having something wrong with my foot is clearly a good excuse to buy new sneakers. I mean, the doctor did tell me I needed to wear sneakers. I may have promptly gone home and broken in my new heels over Shabbos, but this still seems legit.
  • I am stress-baking to recover from this exhausting day (chocolate chip cookies with white chocolate chips added in). Which only means I will be more stressed when I realize how much work I haven't yet done tomorrow. It seems like this is going to lead into an endless cycle of stress and baking. Which will lead to weight gain. Which will lead to more stress. If you give a moose a muffin...
  • What if, according to this typography, I will be a "Yes caffeine/No sleep Robot" forever?
  • I almost sent an e-mail last night that went something like: "Dear huge news company, If you let me interview your reporters, I will buy them coffee." It's so pathetic they might have had pity on me and let me do my research.
     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home