Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Deep Thoughts: The Sleepy Edition

  • Thanks to my smartphone (that has such bad battery life, I am going to take it back to Sprint again), I have Pandora in my car! It still doesn't make driving fun, but it makes it almost tolerable. (See how far I've come?)
  • I just booked incredibly expensive tickets home for Pesach. I wasn't going to go home. I don't really have the time, and going home for the whole thing (which to my mind was the only way to do it) means missing an extra class I wouldn't have to miss otherwise, but I think it's good for my mental health. It sucks to be away from home for yom tov. Especially in an apartment with subpar (that is very kind) roommates. And I have a fear of starving to death.
  • Being dan l'kaf zchut (if I were feeling a little more awake, I'd do it in Hebrew, but...): Every once in a while, I am reminded of how it's a good thing.
  • On sleep. Something I was reminded was necessary when I overslept by, um, three hours today. Oops.
  • I am thinking I am going to bake hamentashen this weekend. Yes, I know Purim is over, but I didn't get a chance to do it before Purim, and, well, it's one of those things you have to do at least once a year. And I have the fillings since I intended to bake them before Purim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home