Monday, January 12, 2009

A Story and So Many Comments I Will Not Make

Setting: My sister and I are getting our coats from the coatroom after shul.


Guy I vaguely know: I have a question for you.
My sister and I: OK.
Guy: Are you two sisters?
Us: Yeah.
Guy: Yes! So many people owe me so much money!
Me: Um, were people betting on us?
Guy: Well, we were looking at you and I was like: "They look exactly alike. They must be sisters." But everyone else was like, "But they can't be sisters--they have different color hair."

I'll just leave the story at that.

2 Comments:

At 1/22/09, 9:21 AM, Blogger Greg Finley said...

Man -- you've really been up to all sorts of crazy things since moving back to New York.

 
At 1/22/09, 2:19 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

I lead an exciting life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home