Sunday, December 16, 2007

Deep Thoughts: The Elect Nietzsche Edition

  • I just finished the Harry Potter series. I must say I was more impressed than I thought I would be. And even knowing much of what was going to happen, I was still surprised by things. Am a lil in shock now. Yeah, don't know what to say about it exactly except that I am probably the last person on earth to read them, and, well, much to my surprise, I even liked them.
  • Good news all around from my friends. I'm so, so happy for them.
  • My GRE score was almost exactly the same as my SAT score, which means, as far as I can tell, that Columbia did not teach me anything about taking standardized tests.
  • It's a small, small world of boys I've dated. (Also of boys who have hit on me but that's a separate story altogether.)
  • Also, this is pretty much the best thing ever.

2 Comments:

At 12/16/07, 9:30 PM, Blogger Josh M. said...

My GRE score was almost exactly the same as my SAT score, which means, as far as I can tell, that Columbia did not teach me anything about taking standardized tests.

My GRE score was exactly the same as my SAT score, except that I transferred 20 points from verbal to math, showing a clear redistribution of brain cells over the course of 4 years of SEAS.

 
At 12/17/07, 4:43 PM, Blogger sofia serrano said...

Your semi-endorsement makes me want to read Harry Potter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home