Saturday, December 15, 2007

Not the Kind of Gal Who Gives a Vacuum as a Gift

I don't like bridal showers, partially because I don't like having to go and buy my friend a totally mundane, boring housewares gift. Now, don't get me wrong, I know how much those things are necessary to start an apartment, and I enjoy seeing friends and wishing the bride well at showers. I just don't like buying boring housewares.

Especially when the friend is not registered. Then how am I even supposed to figure out what the friend wants for her kitchen?

Anyhow, I have just spent a significant amount of time trying to figure out how to wrap a can of cranberry sauce (to go with the baking dish in which to make cranberry crunch because I know she's a fan of my cranberry crunch--recipe will also be included). I settled for three ribbons, which match the wrapping paper on the dish, tied and curled on top of the can. The whole thing is pretty ridiculous looking. I would take a picture if I had a digital camera.

This is what I get for not being the kind of gal who's willing to give her friend a vacuum cleaner or the like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home