Monday, December 18, 2006

Study Abroad in NYC Spring 2007

Part 3 million in my "I heart NY and should see more of it" series. But this time I'm serious about it. Really.

A year ago, I was inspired by this column to "study abroad" in New York City, i.e., do all the New York touristy things that Columbia students never get to do because they spend their time inside the campus gates at 116th Street. I ended up spending the past year studying abroad in the newspaper office instead. But now that my job there is done (tear), I have time to explore. I already went to see the tree at Rockefeller Center and went to MoMA. Next on my list: ice skating in Bryant Park, the Met, perhaps a Broadway show... The Empire State Building? The Statue of Liberty?

List of other things to do in the wake of my newspaper retirement coming soon.

3 Comments:

At 12/19/06, 2:26 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

Ooh, sounds like so much fun! Maybe I could join you...?

 
At 12/19/06, 9:05 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Scraps, you are invited any time.

 
At 12/20/06, 7:36 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

Great! I love doing touristy things in the city. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home