Sunday, May 22, 2005

I'm Going Topless

(Ahh, let's see how many hits this post gets.) And no, I am not going anywhere topless - I am a firm believer in the value of clothing (though I think tznius is taught dreadfully in Jewish day schools today, but that's another issue altogether...). However, I have a wedding to go to in July - a very, very important wedding of a very, very close friend - and I therefore need a very, very special outfit to wear. I have a skirt and cannot for the life of me find an appropriate top anywhere. Now, I'm sure that there are very few people out there that want to read a tale of my shopping travails, but I'm very frustrated, and am convinced that at the moment my best option is in fact going topless. Argh.

2 Comments:

At 5/24/05, 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must comment... since no one else has and your friends seemed to have jumped all over the following posting. Interesting material. I must admit your most recent post regarding your interaction with your mom re: bandana was hilarious. :)

 
At 5/25/05, 7:11 PM, Blogger Eli7 said...

Awww, gee thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home