Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Name Is Eli7 and I am Addicted...

...to coffee, e-mail, blogging, and blowdrying (and pretty shoes, maybe)

I have been coffee-free for one whole week. (Though I did cheat and have some soda yesterday, so I have not been completely caffeine free, but shhh don't tell.) Who is proud of me? Detox is not so fun and my pounding headaches have not subsided. Somebody might want to remind me of this next semester when I move into my dorm and plug in my coffee-maker before unpacking my bedding. (Though the real question is, which comes first, coffee-maker or computer? I'm not exactly sure which addiction is stronger.)

1 Comments:

At 5/22/05, 9:34 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

A lot of us are addicted, not that it matters, but thought that I'd insert myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home