Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On Postponing the A Cappella Death Wishes

I may or may not have already messed up the counting sefira thing, and less than a full day in and I'm already hating a cappella music with a passion, but here's a public service announcement for anyone else who is ready to make Maccabeats voodoo dolls: There is a Warblers CD of Glee music that is all a cappella. I doubt it will last me until Lag Ba'Omer, but it's something, and I would find it hilarious if Orthodox Jews could drive a noticeable spike in the CD's sales during sefira.

2 Comments:

At 4/27/11, 12:41 PM, Blogger Rachelli Dreyfuss said...

You've heard all the acapella?
A.K.A Pella has three cds.
six13 has three cds
Lev Tahor has two
Abie has one...
there are some more obscure ones with slower songs...
But can't beat Glee... nice one :)

 
At 5/1/11, 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... sad news-- I have been informed that two of the Warblers songs have music in them: Blackbird and Somewhere Only We Know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home