Thursday, December 09, 2010

Shoe Lust: The Green Edition


My friend and I make Shabbos meals themed by color, in which all of the food has to be a single color. I know, I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it is awesome. When I am in New York for winter break, we are doing a meal for the only color of the rainbow we haven't done yet—green. Part of the rules are you have to dress in the color of the meal, and I am lusting after these beautiful green shoes, which I can definitely not justify buying. Oh, well. At least you can all see them.

1 Comments:

At 12/24/16, 5:09 PM, Anonymous Lauri J. Best said...

What the lovely shoes. Really awesome and stunning . I love the shoes perfect for party use and also with my fashionable dress leather mini skirt . The shoes are looking so comfortable to use. So beautiful and lovely look. I love the shoes and the design and color.I love to read this blog as it brings vast knowledge and experience. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home